• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

*Potential Spoilers* Beat the Final Level? Play it again for different Conversations!

Marie

Inkster Jr.
Before I start I want to say this is nothing super exciting but just something I came across.
And I may most likely not the first person to find this, but anyways.

After you complete the final level, of course you'll have the credits and then you can go back to octo valley and see if anything has changed.

Now then, after all that jazz, go back to the final level and when you play it again, you'll see Agents 1 & 2 start saying different things than before along with Cap'n Cuttlefish.

That's all anyways, just nice to see it doesn't technically repeat itself.

Also, See you around Squidmas time ;)

Staaay Fresh!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That's pretty awesome! I didn't know about this before. 0:

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I found this out when doing amiibo challenges.

This is also why I think the NA dialogue goes better, because he was never meant to be taken seriously, and that shows with Callie and Marie not caring.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
I remember doing this with the roller amiibo challenge. It's pretty great how they don't see this as a threat anymore.

Is there different dialogue between amiibo challenges and a normal replay (with the Splattershot) or would it be the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom