• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Practicing E-liter 3K Scope, need people to squad with! (S+)

inkurious

Inkling
NNID
Inkurious
I'm a level 46 S+ 52. gal main, but I decided to start practicing the e-liter yesterday, I'm only going to be using the e-liter for the next few weeks so I can get used to the whole charger mechanic. I'm not willing to lose points in solo ranked by using the e-liter, so I'd prefer if I could squad with a few others to improve my play and save cash along the way. Anybody S ranked or above is welcome to reply with your NNID! :)

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Hi inkurious, I would recommend joining in a group to have most fun in Squad Battle. Try the group the I co-own Splat Squad, we open for any new talent that comes here. If you want to join, meesage me and I'll send you an invite :)

Dawn Wall

so many dynamos || soɯɐuʎp ʎuɐɯ os
NNID
246_Tritone
heya @inkurious, it's great to see people branch out and learn some more weapons. if you ever want to squad up with a group of s+ tier players, hit me up (you can see my contact info below, and you're always welcome to pm me here on squidboards) and we can organize some times that you can squad up with my squad (the visionaries).

discord: 246_tritone (vι)

inkurious

Inkling
NNID
Inkurious
heya @inkurious, it's great to see people branch out and learn some more weapons. if you ever want to squad up with a group of s+ tier players, hit me up (you can see my contact info below, and you're always welcome to pm me here on squidboards) and we can organize some times that you can squad up with my squad (the visionaries).

discord: 246_tritone (vι)
That sounds great, what's your NNID? Mine is lordmunchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom