• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Predicting the date of the August Update

1o2

Inkling Cadet
August 5th,first Wednesday of August. Why? Because we've gotten a lot of the updates on Wednesday. Besides, you can't go wrong with updating the game on Hump Day.

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
August 7th. Calling it now, you might as well give me all your money right now 'cause I'm right. B)
But that's the day of the next NA Splatfest ( Since I heard somewhere Splatfests are every 3 weeks ). They wouldn't do a big update on a Splatfest, right...?

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
August 5th,first Wednesday of August. Why? Because we've gotten a lot of the updates on Wednesday. Besides, you can't go wrong with updating the game on Hump Day.
I like your reasoning! :D

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
There's a supposed "leaker" on 4Chan who is saying the 3rd, and has some pretty decent pictures. Of course, people are getting better and better at faking those, so who knows?
I'd go on the side of it being fake for right now- A lot of those images could be easily faked and in the case of K.Rool- the model seems a little low poly for a splash image like that or smash in general (Look at his stomach's silhouette on the background for example.) Would love to be wrong about a direct coming soon though-

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
AUGUST 6th HYPE :D. oh I have work that day. Well, I am ready to make more friends and try out the matchmaking. I can finally see how good my skills really are.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Well, that's pretty early into the month. Still excited about the upcoming update, though! I seriously cannot wait for private lobbies among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom