Predictions for Fresh Season 2024

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
I think we definitely will get another charger. There are so many chargers without kits. I want E-liter and Squiffer the most. I do think we will get another splatling that will probably be Nautilus.

I do think we could get a new dualie but I don't have any ideas of what they could do with it.

The week after the splatfest I think we will get kit announcements.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
hoo hoo hee hee i get to share my full set of predictions for the kits :3

.52 gal: curling bomb, inkjet
range blaster: splat bomb, kraken
glooga dualies: fizzy bomb, bubbler
squiffer: suction bomb, zipcaster
e-liter: beakon, splashdown
dread wringer: torpedo, wail
hydra splatling: mine, screen
nautilus: curling bomb, trizooka
new dualie: toxic mist, tristrike
new brella: suction bomb, tenta missiles

this is obviously extremely bold of me to attempt to predict every single thing that will happen especially when we don't even know what the new weapons will be, but consider: it would be really funny if i was right

i do have some logic behind at least the weapon choices though: there's 3 chargers left that need new kits so i think we're getting a minimum of 1 charger, but i think 2 is also pretty likely; similarly, there's 3 backlines left that need kits so i'm predicting that 2 will get kits

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
nah e liter is not getting splashdown. Hydra is getting splashdown.
i get it but they need to have a screen weapon and there's no chance it'd be e-liter that gets screen so i think e-liter splashdown is more likely

besides, hydra already has its panic button special

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
i get it but they need to have a screen weapon and there's no chance it'd be e-liter that gets screen so i think e-liter splashdown is more likely

besides, hydra already has its panic button special
Your predicts are good though. I see those happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom