Preffered grizzco weapons against Triumvirate?

Mili

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
I have only beaten the triumvirate wave twice, but I still haven't found what exactly I would consider ideal or what role each weapon has, so I wanted to see your thoughts about the matter.

Personally, I think Stringer and charger are winners here, I don't know what to make of dualies, brellas and blasters though, which to me seem like good all rounders.
I also have thoughts about roller! Personally I find it difficult to use against the trio themselves, and even though they are actually kinda good against regular bosses, it feels difficult to focus on bosses with so much clutter, which happens with all weapons to be fair but roller feels especially volatile.

For stringer and charger, they are just really good against joe and boros respectively, I have yet to use techniques like luring joe to eat boros bomb or leave a corner to do massive damage with roller since I've only played solo q, so maybe that's why I've got a preference towards pure DPS with the stringer and charger being really useful against boros.

This is just from the few triumvirate waves I've encountered though, I really only remember when I used the stringer, charger, blaster and roller, and my thoughts feel very incomplete as of now...

Mili

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
I forgot to mention the stages oohhh....
This seems to be a chaotic time for people trying to figure out strategies casually (maybe it's just me lol) since you have so much to consider lol, let's try to not focus on the stages too much (or do! that insight is useful too, I just don't have much to add in that aspect)...

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I feel very similar about which Grizzco weapons work better against them but I still think one Grizzco Roller on your team is good for paint and luring Joe to the other king salmonids.
Grizzco Charger is especially good against all three of them but the ink efficiency is pretty bad and with how much you have to move around and deal with lessers, I wouldn't want to have more than one or two on my team.

Barnacle and Umami are also the stages I prefer for dealing with the Triumvirate, but I usually end up on Undertow.

Vidknight

Formerly 'Grekly'
Pronouns
He/Him
If I have to rank grizzco weapons it would probably go

1. Charger
2. Stringer
3. Brella
4. Dualies
5. Roller
6. Slosher
7. Blaster
8. Splatanas

couple of things I should say
I’m not a salmon run player as I only really play for chunks so my knowledge about grizzco weapons is subpar

I also haven’t played every weapon against triumvirate

I don’t think any weapon is bad for triumvirate except for splatana even then it might be a skill issue on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom