Private friend Lobbies!

Shaan Ahmed

Inkling
NNID
shaan817
the August update for splatoon includes Private Friend lobbies! If you would like to play with me, add my NNID: shaan817
I main the N Zap. Or, you can put your NNID down below. Together, we can be the most powerful Squid Squad!
Note: If you add me, please be willing to participate in Private Lobbies.
NNID: shaan817

wisdomsprince

Inkling
NNID
wisdomsprince
nnid: wisdomsprince .52 GAL, Eliter 3k, 96....actually I have m any different play styles for many different scenarios

Jrdellx

Full Squid
Added the both of you. NNID: Jrdell

I can play tonight when the update goes live. :cool: Msg me on Skype: Dell.Grimes or on here when you wanna make the team in game.

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
I wouldn't mind testing it out :) Just don't yell at me when I fall off the map within the first 10 seconds please :p

MasterNinja281

Inkling
NNID
MasterNinja281
NNID: MasterNinja281, I play with splattershot jr. and jet squelcher depending on mode/map.

bosimbo

Inkling
NNID
bosimbo
Added the both of you. NNID: Jrdell

I can play tonight when the update goes live. :cool: Msg me on Skype: Dell.Grimes or on here when you wanna make the team in game.
the August update for splatoon includes Private Friend lobbies! If you would like to play with me, add my NNID: shaan817
I main the N Zap. Or, you can put your NNID down below. Together, we can be the most powerful Squid Squad!
Note: If you add me, please be willing to participate in Private Lobbies.
NNID: shaan817
Nnid is bosimbo I don't maintain anyweapon I switch between various

Shaan Ahmed

Inkling
NNID
shaan817
For those interested, I will have private lobbies open at random times in a day. Or, just ask and I'll open a lobby to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom