Pro or Con? - Regional Matchmaking

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I feel like you may be over estimating US internet, Paragon-Yoshi. I don't know if it's as bad in other NA regions, but all over the US, you can deal with giant gaps in internet quality from street to street basis.

Mine is really good from living a few doors down from a school, but my friend accross town is lucky to get half the speed I do. Same provider, too.
yeah, it can be bull. I live next to an air traffic center, since the town expanded into it, and i can only use wifi, since no router is near the console. with that secure connection randomizing signals, the signals already around me, and my high peak times, i sometimes can't play for one or two hours, same time. but that's my biggest issue really. it either lets me play, or doesn't. no middle ground.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
Im gonna say its a con strictly for the reason that a good amount of non-japanese aren't exactly the best. It would just be a rank farm fest for better players, not to mention how much longer it would take to find matches. Just imagine ranked during a Japanese splatfest, thats what it woud basically look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom