• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Project M Social Thread : Squidboards Edition

PlateProp

Inkling
So fo real doe, who wanna hook me up with Skullgirls? I have a ton of steam keys I could trade ;-;

Pls?
Anyone? ;-;

VinceX

Inkling
Project Méduse Social Thread (unless you can find a superior sea animal name that starts with M)(btw, screw you guys with the dark themed boards :V)

wolfiexvii

Inkster Jr.
damn you guys work fast
@Warchamp7 -san I know I've tagged you like 30 times already but I tried linking my Smashboards count to no avail
well it says that it's linked but my join date is the same :v

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
WaveshockerSigma
Somehow I get the feeling that we MIGHT actually discuss project M over here more than we do at home.
Been wondering this for awhile, but what's the stuff in your sig from?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
Warchamp7
damn you guys work fast
@Warchamp7 -san I know I've tagged you like 30 times already but I tried linking my Smashboards count to no avail
well it says that it's linked but my join date is the same :v
You need to do your original signup through Smashboards for it to use your original join date

Been wondering this for awhile, but what's the stuff in your sig from?
Elsword

Choice Scarf

Inkling
Aww yes a whole new slew of threads to lurk. Can't wait.

What exactly does linking the Smashboards account do though? Or will cool features be figured out later?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
WaveshockerSigma
Are you saying you bought Premium here? not seeing it in the log
Yeah, I just did it. I've even got the PayPal emails saying the automatic payments have been set up. I know I did it for here and not Smashboards since I'm already Premium there.

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
Aww yes a whole new slew of threads to lurk. Can't wait.

What exactly does linking the Smashboards account do though? Or will cool features be figured out later?
It lets you log in with your Smashboards account, also if you signed up using it you could get your old join date. (rip Jul 5, 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom