• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Promote Yourself!

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
Uh, even though I can't share a download link or trailer since it's incredibly unpolished, I'm making a Smash Bros clone. It's been in development for two months-ish.
Another Smash fan game? Eh.. not interested at all.

Ridley is playable.
Okay, now you've convinced me to look forward to it. :p

By the way, I don't have a Youtube channel, a Deviatart account or anything like that. However, I made acool little thread that you guys might be interested on, but it didn't get much attention. Check it out guys and gals:

http://squidboards.com/threads/the-100-song-showdown-video-games-edition.474/

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Hey everyone, I didn't see one of these threads yet so I thought I'd be the one to make the obligatory 'Promote Your Stuff' thread! Got a Podcast, Art, Let's Play, etc. that you want to share? Submit it here!

To start things off I guess i'll show off the Sci-Fi story series i'm working on, There Hero and The Kid, which is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BvMxXXQzaY3IfHhHjmsr9cWBKjh3m9ack9aC2b-T01g/edit
If you'd like, I could give you some feedback on your writing. I'd love to take a read through and provide you with some notes.

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
He's a "horror" video about Smash Bros. I made with some friends back in High School. The quality and acting is totally top notch.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
I make a cheesy magical girl webcomic but it's on hiatus

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
I have a Youtube channel where I post Let's Plays and gameplay videos. I'm currently in the middle of LPing Metroid Prime 2 (Wii version.)

I also plan on LPing the single player for Splatoon as well as planning on doing multiplayer videos for it. I've even got some videos from the Global Testfires if you want to take a look at those.

Daikonqueroar

Inkling
NNID
Daikonqueroar
Hey guys! I go by Daikon and I make gaming videos (and I'd consider myself a graphic artist if you need something PM me), please take a look at my channel! Right now there's a lot of Minecraft stuff and well, that's just what I play and that's how it started--but recently I've begun adding more variety like Mario Kart, Smash, and very soon Splatoon (I have one up for the demo already). From time to time I'll also put up videos I make that I just think are funny... so there's that. Hope you enjoy!

Watch my Splatoon vid below for a taste, or just click my signature if you want to go straight to my page (and subscribe). Thanks for checking me out! :D

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
I have a Splatoon Squad called Inkopolis Underground whose thread is here on this forum! It combines the gameplay of Splatoon with roleplay, which is subject to change as more splatoon lore is revealed. Find it and check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom