PSA Regarding Upcoming Global Testfire

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Please, if you are already enjoying the full game do the people testing out the game for the first time a favor and not involve yourself with the Testfire.

The last thing newcomers need are "veteran" players souring their first experience with the game by pub stomping.

I can only hope this Testfire brings in a bunch of new players.

Just a thought! Do the right thing. :p

JfiveevifJ

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Leyrwithe
Nobody likes being roflstomped

I just wanted to use roflstomp in a sentence :D - but the above is still true!

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
There is none, I was just saying I'm going to play the New Testfire and mess around just for fun.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Yeah it's kinda common courtesy to "go easy" on people and make sure your opponents are still having fun because it brings more people into the community. That being said it's good to remind everyone not to be jerks because not everyone realizes this.

JfiveevifJ

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Leyrwithe
Unfortunately I found a thread on GameFAQs that is the complete opposite of this thread, "let's stomp the people in the testfire!" :mad:

I have no words...

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
That's too bad. The nice thing is that they will probably be pit against each other at times due to how it matches teams, so hopefully they won't ruin anyone's experience.

SplatoonFerret

Inkling
Well, this testfire practically forced me to buy the game. And I'm absolutely addicted. After the first night, I ordered the game, and haven't put it down since. It's absolutely amazing. One thing with the testfire though, not to toot my own horn, but I noticed a few good players but ended up top scoring anyways n_n

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Well, this testfire practically forced me to buy the game. And I'm absolutely addicted. After the first night, I ordered the game, and haven't put it down since. It's absolutely amazing. One thing with the testfire though, not to toot my own horn, but I noticed a few good players but ended up top scoring anyways n_n
I hope this testfire (and the update) brought more people to finally bite on Splatoon. It really is an addicting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom