• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

PSI Dude comes out of Nowhere to ink it up!!

PSI Dude

Inkling
NNID
MiiConnor
Hi everyone I've been here on Squidboards since yesterday and I've been playing Splatoon since the 25th of December 2015 (Never had the money to get Splatoon on the past but now...) I would love to meet new friends and people here and improve my skills and really get big in the competitive sene. I come from other places such as SmashBoards and MarioKartBoards and now I'm getting competitive here. This seems like a great community just like the Smash community. So drop by and say what's up or something. Thanks!!

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver and think of me as your friendly neighborhood mod. It's cool that you have experience with our sister sites, that'll help you with navigating since SquidBoards is laid out in a similar way to SmashBoards. Your experience in Smash and Mario Kart will also help in finding a competitive team. Some teams try to find people with past competitive experience. As for improving yourself, be sure to check out the guides section as many competitive and casual players have a lot of info to offer about the game. Then whenever you feel set, you can jump into the competitive boards and join in on the discussions and you might just find a team! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PSI Dude

Inkling
NNID
MiiConnor
@Silver you said there were clan type of groups right? I see them but I can't comment to join and is it a must have to have Skype?

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
@Silver you said there were clan type of groups right? I see them but I can't comment to join and is it a must have to have Skype?
Ye, you can find squads from the groups tab up top ^^ Or by using the Squid Locator forum which most squads use to recruit new players
As for communication - it depends on the squad whether they use Skype or any other app, so it's not a requirement. At the moment, most of the western Splatoon community communicates via a free web (or downloadable!) app called Discord. There's also a big Splatoon hub server on Discord which you can get to right here

Also, welcome to the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom