• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Public Online Rooms/In Game Tournaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
VGguy49
Hi!

I have been following Splatoon closely, but I don't what has been confirmed for the August update. What do we know will be in that update, and more specifically, will some form of public room or tournament feature be implemented, like in Mario Kart 8?

Thanks!

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Hi!

I have been following Splatoon closely, but I don't what has been confirmed for the August update. What do we know will be in that update, and more specifically, will some form of public room or tournament feature be implemented, like in Mario Kart 8?

Thanks!
Essentially, Splatoon will have an update that will include the following two features:

1) Party matchmaking. This means you can enter matchmaking with a pre-made team of individuals, like people on your friends list, rather than going solo.

2) Private games. This means you'll be able to host custom games with other individuals, like people on your friends list, without having to go into matchmaking.

The update will also include a new mode called Rainmaker. I'm pretty sure Tower Control comes out before this update, but at the very least it'll be out by the time Rainmaker is out, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom