Purposely bad Team

Portgaz

Inkling
During Splatfest today, i have played with at the very least 3 DIFFERENT teams with different people, and they were all bad... ON PURPOSE.
The match would start, and a couple just wouldnt go, some just flopped around on the spawn point some would run around home base and say "booya" or "c'mon", and sometimes just flop around the battlefield in general. It puts the team behind, and thus losses matches for the splatfest team. This isnt the first time this happened to me (cars vs planes there was a guy who just flopped on spawn till the game was over) but that was the last time i saw that until tonight.
Does anyone else have random troublesome team mates?
Splatoon.jpg

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
sounds like squid partying. I think people were tired of playing the splatfest as it does get really draining after a while, and wanted to lighten the mood. a few thrown matches won't affect the overall outcome, but its reasonable to be frustrated

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Yep, they are squid partying. They are a pox on this game, but there's not a whole lot to be done besides blocking the offenders and moving on.

If they found the splatfest draining they could just stop playing instead of having fun at someone else's expense.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
Yep, they are squid partying. They are a pox on this game, but there's not a whole lot to be done besides blocking the offenders and moving on.

If they found the splatfest draining they could just stop playing instead of having fun at someone else's expense.
i don't think its fair to say that, there's enough situations where squid partying is fine and fun to do. obviously not in anything competitive, but yknow

and I'm not denying that, merely explaining to the OP why (most likely) they were doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom