• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Put applications here

Cosmos

Inkling
NNID
knight-150
When you apply please post along with the following information:

1. Current rank.
2. What weapons you like to use a lot or are good with.
3. Position you are most comfortable with (offence, defense, or support).
4. You're NNID.

And if you want you can give me a small description of how you usually battle. It'll give me more insight to how you think on the battle field. This last part is totally optional though.

Last edited:

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Hello Thank you kindly.

My Rank: B- 60
Weapons: Splash-o-matic, slosher (bucket), Aerospray RG, Splattershot JR.
Position: bid of all (See my description)
NNID: Tha_Aquila_Ezio

Description:
Turf war:
I go and Turf lots of Ground, when i see and can i will clean up the other teams ink.
I make sure when i die and there is no way to come back by swimming in Ink that i make a quick patch.
In Turf War i need more support. most weapon(s) i use are Splash-o-matic, Aerospray RG, Splattershot. JR

Splat zones:
Here i am more of a multitasker. I defend our ground give support where i can. and sometimes i distract the other team by going close to there spawn point to hold them back or kill them again (depents on the map). most weapons i use are. Splash-o-matic, Aerospray RG, Slosher.

Tower Control:
This is my favorite mode to play.
I can go for the tower. but when there are 2 on i jump off to defend the one on it and kill the other team. I ink the Tower lay traps on it.
Most weapons i use are Aerospray RG, Slosher

I am willing to learn and train other weapons but please do not give me a sniper i can't use those things.

Manta

Senior Squid
1.B
2.Tentatek, Jr., 52 and 96 Gal, Splash-O-Matic, Aerospray, and I'm going to try and get familiar with either the splatling or the slosher.
3.Could do any except support. Generally I play more aggressive but I can also play defence pretty well if need be.
4.KartMaster777
note: I'm 14, but I act much more mature and am in Canada so I'm not American but still have the same timezones as you guys.

Willing to do/play pretty much anything (other than support as I just cannot use chargers for whatever reason). I'm good in clutch situations (I'd say).

Last edited:

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
(My rank is B- 18)
NNID is yayforall.

I use the splash-o-matic, Luna blaster, slosher, and E-liter 3K scope.
I am very comfortable in a trapper role that eliminates annoying enemies. I can still fill an anoyance role, though. Luna blaster is reserved for tower control, splash-o-matic is for the other two modes, slosher and 3K scope are swaped in as nessacary.

Cosmos

Inkling
NNID
knight-150
Manta I sent you an invite to join the clan ok. Please let me know if you got it or not. And Reset Bomb Jigglypuff what is you're usual K/D ratio when you use the E-liter 3k scope? And are you more aggressive, defensive, or supportive? Can you do all three well or are you stronger in one type then the other two types?

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
My K: D ratio is usually something along the lines of 60 : 40 with the E-liter, unless the game goes REALLY poorly. I tend to lean towards offense, but can still play defense and support with E-liter and slosher respectively, and with my 2 go-to weapons (Splash-o-matic and Luna blaster. A bit easier for me with Luna blaster to play other roles.

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Hello Reset Bomb Jigglypuff. i have send you a friend request on the Wii U. but you need to enter my name as well.

My NNID is: Tha_Aquila_Ezio.

I am living far away but if we talk good when we are online and when we want to play. iam willing to chance my time so i can play with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom