• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

QC» | Team Quetzalcoatl Member Opening.

Power

Inkling Commander
Hi, I am @Power, a representative of Team Quetzalcoatl.

As of now we have around 11 active members, 16 is the cap.
Members are divided into two teams for now.

Who are we?
A squad looking to be a competitive force within the community through constant improvement, analysis, testing and theorizing. We range from a variety of skill levels and roles. Adaptability, Patience, Determination and Respect are attitudes we want all members to embrace.

Goals:
We want to become a decently competitive team within Splatoon.. We also want a fun, organized environment for competitive battles.

Expectations / Requirements:
B- Minimum.

-Be active
-Help develop team strategy and study callouts, strats, etc.
-Have skype and be able to communicate via calls.
-Be flexible. Try out new weapons and roles.
-Be respectful, determined and communicative

(If you disappear for several days without saying anything, you will most likely be kicked. If your overall activity is lacking, you will be granted the ability to search for a new squad.)

What we are looking for: (No worries if you don't fit this criteria)
-Forge Splattershot
-96 Gal Deco
-Gatling
-Charger

Schedule: (Be flexible enough to make room for tournament matches.)
7PM EST to 10 PM EST (Official Team Practice)
Our practice may consist of... (Depending on # of members in attendance)

Full 4v4 games in private lobbies.
We will focus on strategies for certain maps and modes before moving on to the next map or mode. This allows us to ingrain concepts we are trying to employ and see what works and what does not. (Also helps to drill home callouts)

Quad Squad Battles/Clan Wars
in which we implement our strategies against different teams. This helps deviate from standard practice.

Within our skype chat:
We will try to work on the best times to strategize, theorize on maps/modes.

Least successful weapons and roles:
Your Skype:
Country & timezone:
Extra info you feel is worth knowing:

Here are your options.
1. PM Me (@Power)
2. Post your application in this thread. http://squidboards.com/threads/post-your-applications-here.2463/
3. Post your application here. (You will only get a response here via Private Message)

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
Some people have pm'd me about being side members. I appreciate the consideration, but we are looking for full members.. Please don't PM if you are not interested in being a full member, we have enough side guys as of now. Thank You.

RapidBlastings

Inkling
NNID
Mikeyb2278
Level:31
I have the most success with close range offense play and support (Sploosh-o-Matic, Inkbrush, Rapid Blaster, Krak-on Roller, Luna Blaster)
I have the least success with basically any Charger or defensive roles.
I Live in the U.S in CMT
Honestly while I will always try to attend a private battle or squad battle, there is no certainty because I have constantly changing schedules, but I would love to join and will try to show up as often as possible.

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
Level:36
I mainly play with chargers but can play almost every weapon except for blasters
I live in Mobile Alabama CST
I am available every weekday except thursday after eight, basically anytime on weekends

Power

Inkling Commander
(No shame bump)
Just wanted to say that Applications have reopened. If anybody is interested.
Also, I fixed up some rules and regulations,
1) If you disappear without telling anybody (or do not play often w/o legitimate reason), you will most likely be banished from the squad. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom