• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Question About Downloadable Content

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Thankfully, you should be able to get all gear, weapons, etc. that were added in previous updates, not just the stuff that was most recently added. I got the game a few months ago and that's how it worked for me.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I'm curious, can I download all the previous content even though I just got the game?

I am getting the game soon, so I'm curious if I can get the previous stuff or if I can only get 'new' content.​
This is kinda a strange question to me but maybe some games work like that.
Here is the list you can't see:
Old urchin underpass:
(and the new version is a match after the dark background one)
Old mall TW and SZ (TC keeps most of the old look)
Old moray TW (happens to be the "dark background" map I spoke ^)

That is all you can't possibly see, old versions of maps.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
When I got Splatoon in September, every DLC up to that point was already in the game, so I suppose that answers your question. And I never got to play on old Urchin besides on Battle Dojo.

Thankfully, you should be able to get all gear, weapons, etc. that were added in previous updates, not just the stuff that was most recently added. I got the game a few months ago and that's how it worked for me.
Thanks, this helped a bunch! I'm actually planning on buying the game myself soon, so I was just curious. Glad I don't have to download all the previous stuff.

Also, do you know at all that if I were to choose a team, that I might be able to keep the shirt for that contest? Or does it disappear afterwards and only available during that Splat Fest?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Sadly, the Splatfest shirt is a one-time-only deal. You get it when you pick a team, and it's given back when the Splatfest ends. Which is a bit irritating, as it almost makes the grind to level it up all the way a wasted effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom