question about riptide 2024?

olliepaj

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they/it/neos/any
hi, i'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, im pretty new here, but i was wondering when/where will news (like, dates, tickets, location, etc) will be posted anywhere online about riptide 2024? like, is there an official account for me to watch or a website or something ? i know it's pretty early, but i want to go this year as i didn't get to last year and would rather have it decided sooner rather than later- i hope this question makes sense !

olliepaj

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they/it/neos/any

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
iirc, they announced the date for the next one at the end of last year (which seemed weird?). But it's the only big 3-day Splat event that I know of. If anyone's on the fence, definitely try to go.

Edit:
It looks like it's Sept 6-8 this year! But I would wait until they confirm that they will have Splatoon there to book anything.

Last edited:

olliepaj

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they/it/neos/any
iirc, they announced the date for the next one at the end of last year (which seemed weird?). But it's the only big 3-day Splat event that I know of. If anyone's on the fence, definitely try to go.

Edit:
It looks like it's Sept 6-8 this year! But I would wait until they confirm that they will have Splatoon there to book anything.
noted! i'll keep an eye out for mentions of splatoon then.

also i'm curious, where'd you get the info about it being sept 6-8th ? is it on their twitter or somewhere? i'm not really on twitter much so i havent been following them

pock

Inkling
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-3023-0356-7144
noted! i'll keep an eye out for mentions of splatoon then.

also i'm curious, where'd you get the info about it being sept 6-8th ? is it on their twitter or somewhere? i'm not really on twitter much so i havent been following them
i remember the riptide twitter account announcing the 2024 dates right after the event ended last year.
general info seems to be on that twitter account and/or their start.gg page, which should also be in the twitter actually lol

olliepaj

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they/it/neos/any
Yep! It's on their pinned post.
i remember the riptide twitter account announcing the 2024 dates right after the event ended last year.
general info seems to be on that twitter account and/or their start.gg page, which should also be in the twitter actually lol
oh i was literally looking at their twitter earlier and totally missed it 😭 sleepy eyes i guess, thanks to y’all both !

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
If u go i hope you have fun, ive been twice and its been a blast. The splatoon room is so tiny compared to the giant smash ballroom but its really fun to watch all the games and meet new people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom