• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

R8 how well the avatar matches the username & vice versa of the user above you

0/10

***** is wit the hat

***** is wit the blue ***

***** no dinkleburg (in my head dinkleburg is from fairly odd parents)

***** no burger

edit: cuz technically accidentally censor dodged (even if i disagree with "*****" deserving a censor)

Last edited:

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Uh... Not sure I understand the rating, given your lack of an explanation. ^_^; Looks like you just wanted to make a joke on my triple 7s.

Anyway, I already rated Marigi, so I'll go for Achamo.

9/10
Sounds a lot like it could be a name for a Japanese female, even if it turns out your character in the avatar isn't really Japanese.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
You're right, It was something reffering to your "777"
But really, I give it a 7/10! Because it looks like you drew it, and I like artists! (Being an artist myself)

As for Marigi, 0/10 Because I have no idea what it is, and looks like a bad edit.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
7/10
It's from Pokémon (or at least it looks like it is), and so is Achamo, so it's related.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
You're right, It was something reffering to your "777"
But really, I give it a 7/10! Because it looks like you drew it, and I like artists! (Being an artist myself)

As for Marigi, 0/10 Because I have no idea what it is, and looks like a bad edit.
Yup! I made it in Pixel Paint on the Wii U. Not as advanced as Art Academy, but I'm still trying to figure AA out.

Also, are you rating on avatars only? We need to rate the match between the avatar and username.

Xadus: 8/10! Not sure who the character is, but the name seems to fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom