Rainmaker mode - S4 League Touchdown any?

Sigakure

Inkster Jr.
NNID
martinengo
I just read the description of the rainmaker mode and I gotta say Im incredibly excited, I simply love Splatoon and this mode it's gonna make it even better for me.

Have any of you played S4 League?, well, there's a touchdown mode, where at the center of the map, there's like a ball, and you have to carry it and score on the team's base, so I guess its pretty similar, and that is my favorite game mode on S4 League so... YEAH! I'm totally happy, I can't wait for this.

33 weapons, 2 more maps, I saw two new hats, like an indian hat, that one looks very cool, and two game modes... I picture Splatoon in a year with around 20-30 maps, 80-100 weapons and like 6 incredible game modes.

I'm so happy guys :D

Last edited:

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Man! 80-100! That would be a long wait if you wanted to play a certain map. Regardless the rainmaker mode still seems to be a little fuzzy on the details for me. That skyscraper map looks like the E-Liter 3K's best friend. Kind of scary to think about, honestly.

Sigakure

Inkster Jr.
NNID
martinengo
Man! 80-100! That would be a long wait if you wanted to play a certain map. Regardless the rainmaker mode still seems to be a little fuzzy on the details for me. That skyscraper map looks like the E-Liter 3K's best friend. Kind of scary to think about, honestly.
My mistkae, I meant 80-100 weapons haha xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom