Rainmaker

NNID
SquanchingInHere
I got tired of the character restriction on comments so here's an entire forum dedicated to Rainmaker Mode!!!

I'm glad they have a timer on the rainmaker because my immediate thought was... let's advance the rainmaker into the 60s and then play keep away for the rest of the match.

I didn't watch the videos very carefully so I didn't see what happens when the rainmaker timer runs out. Does it return to the center? Or does it just drop where you were standing when the timer ran out (with a new bubble around it)?

NNID
SquanchingInHere
It looks like the rainmaker will simply drop if the timer runs out, but now I'm curious about this "explosion" mechanism.

"If you retreat too far while holding the Rainmaker, it’ll explode sooner!" Explode as in kill the person carrying it? The videos don't show an example of the timer running out (at least I didn't see one) so that'll be interesting.

I love that the timer accelerates if you retreat. This should be fun.

I don't think either video demonstrated what happens when the timer runs out. I believe the description of the mode is that if you retreat or don't push ahead constantly, once the timer runs out the Rainmaker "explodes" which I imagine splats the holder, but where the Rainmaker goes after that...I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom