Random Question: What is your favorite song/band in Splatoon 3?

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Personally, Sashimori is my favorite band out of every band I know, even outside of splatoon. But I wanna hear everyone else's preferences. I also like Off the Hook, but not enough for them to make it onto the top five seen below. I've heard lots of people enjoy Yoko and The Gold Bazooka's, but I just can't support that. I'm more into guitar and drums than trumpets and horns (sorry!!)

Top 5:
1- Seasource
2- Amalgamania
3- #47 Onward
4- Sea Me Now
5- Tomorrow's Nostalgia Today
Screenshot 2024-07-26 010957.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 011055.png
Screenshot 2024-07-26 011125.png

Anyway, please tell me!! (Me = Dying to know)

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Battle Music
-Amalgamania
-Aquasonic
-No Plan Survives
-No Quarters

Salmon Run
-Bait & Click

Side Order
-Ech0 0nslaught

Splatfest
-Liquid Sushine
-Til Depth Do Us Part

Lobby
-Drip Feed
-Pop & Schlock

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite band has to be Yoko and the Gold Bazookas.
Their songs remind me a lot of my time in marching band and Sizzle Season '23 (obviously) which is also my favorite S3 season.
I like a lot of Splatoon battle songs but I don't usually go out of my way to listen to them, Yoko and the Gold Bazookas are the only exception.

I don't really feel like making a list of my favorites right now but I do know that my #1 S3 song is "Ska-BLAM".

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
My favorite band is off the hook, but these are my favorite songs

Tidal rush
47 onward
idk if it’s this one or another number but 16 frisk
YEAH

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
In terms of battle music my favorite band is easily Yoko and the golden bazookas but I also love seasource
for non battle music I love every single squid sisters song (best idols period) I also think the Splat2 hero mode music is really underrated
specifically Low tide, The girl from inkopolis and Shooting starfish (which if you know the lore of the s2 hero mode tracks you can see why me a squid sisters fan would like them)
But my absolute favorite Splatoon track ever has to go to the S3 frosty fest lobby theme

Grushi

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
For battle songs, I have to say I love Amalgamania in-game. Outside it's cool but during an actual match it really shines.
But honestly, Riot Act is probably my favourite band, I love shifting stars and no plan survives equally.
Also I love this art, the vibes are killing me

Single player wise I honestly don't know, I love #47 Onward a lot but none of the single player tracks really hit as hard as Fly Octo Fly did for me. Though that grandfest track might be it... 👀

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
favorite bands are Dedf1sh/Acht, Wet Floor, Turquoise October, and Octoplush.
as for favorite songs (in no particular order):
  • #11 above
  • Rip Entry
  • Tentacular Circus
  • Bang Bing (ik it's called "Seep & Destroy" but Bang Bing is a better name)
  • Anarchy Rainbow (especially the Summer Nights remix)
  • We're So Back
  • Entropical
  • Daybreaker Anthem
  • Into the Light

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
For battle songs, I have to say I love Amalgamania in-game. Outside it's cool but during an actual match it really shines.
But honestly, Riot Act is probably my favourite band, I love shifting stars and no plan survives equally.
Also I love this art, the vibes are killing me

Single player wise I honestly don't know, I love #47 Onward a lot but none of the single player tracks really hit as hard as Fly Octo Fly did for me. Though that grandfest track might be it... 👀
Oh wow, I forgot about Riot Act somehow. i think a few months ago the were on the top of my list, but I completely forgot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom