NNID
Ninjaaa121
No longer looking for a squad.

Last edited:

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
hey our team team kaxe would love to have you if you want to join:)

NNID
CpPkm01
Hi there.

Please read threw all of this if you are recruiting someone and don't get put off my anything at first, thank you.

Boring Stuff:
I am a 13 year old gamer that is looking to join a Splatoon squad. The hours I am most available are on week days 16:30-21:00 uk time, 10:30-15:00 central time and 08:30-13:00 pacific time or on week end (Saturday-Sunaday) I am available 09:00-21:00 uk time, 03:00-15:00 central time and 01:00-13:00 pacific time (sorry if your time zones are not included). They are just a rough estimate i may be available for longer periods on some occasions.
You can contact me through Skype: live:awesomeassassin121, gmail: awesomeassassin121@gmail.com or through squid boards (though I won't see your message straight away through this)

Splatoon stuff:
My main weapons are the Slosher, N-Zap 89, Splash-o-Matic and the Areospray RG.
My strengths are avoiding death, completing the objective getting kills with Areospray RG and sloshed.
My weaknesses are avoiding the kraken/bombs.
My current rank is B+ but it is growing rapidly as just this morning it was C+ so it should be higher in no time. (if it goes higher again I will edit it to fit my current rank.
Despite my low-ish rank and young age I find myself to be quite skilled at Splatoon, I win quite often or at least do very well so please don't ignore me because "I'm just a kid."
I will be able to compete in tournaments.
My NNID: Ninjaaa121.

If you are looking for a Splatoon squad member and I fit the requirements please think about adding me to the squad.

Thanks very much for considering me as part or your squad.
Hi again :3 we would love to add you and I'm also european so timezones wont be a problem Xd. But anyways we would love to have you in our squad :D. We are not into competitive stuff so it is all about fun X3. If you don't mind can I add your Skype .3.? Mine is kawaiigui. I hope we can have some matches soon. Staaaaaaaay Fresh x3

P.S.: I'm also 13 xD

Rcole

Inkling
NNID
rorymark
I'm S rank 96 deco player from UK who would love to splat with you! NNID is rorymark.

I'm in a whatsapp group of a few other EU players who squad regularly as well - you're welcome to join. Send a message if you fancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom