Ranked Battle Mode

shane3x

Full Squid
There is a still a splatfest going on for me so I can't answer this myself just yet.

I was wondering now with the 2nd ranked battle mode how does it affect the rotation?

Is it still 2 maps one mode every 4 hours?
Is it 2 maps but alternates between modes either randomly or in an alternating format?
I get to pick which mode I want to do but map rotation remains the same as it always has been?

Would appreciate the info, would especially be interested in knowing if both affect the same rank points.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
There is a still a splatfest going on for me so I can't answer this myself just yet.

I was wondering now with the 2nd ranked battle mode how does it affect the rotation?

Is it still 2 maps one mode every 4 hours?
Is it 2 maps but alternates between modes either randomly or in an alternating format?
I get to pick which mode I want to do but map rotation remains the same as it always has been?

Would appreciate the info, would especially be interested in knowing if both affect the same rank points.
2 maps, one mode every 4 hours. Idk if its a guaranteed mode switch though. I'm never on when the modes switch consecutively, so idk if after 4 hours of splatzones the next rotation will still do splatzones or if its 100% switches every rotation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom