Ranked Battles Halfway to Being Unlocked

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Level 15 already. Everyone do your part so we can bop each other in Splat Zones!

Gunster25

Pro Squid
In the direct they said that Splat Zones will open once a certain portion of the community gets to level 10, how many do you think that is? 75% or something similar?

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
I have done my part so I wonder when that will happen?

SGM

Inkster Jr.
NNID
UltimateBlast
I was starting to get tired of Turf War, so at this rate, we'll have it unlocked in no time. I expected this to take longer than it has ended up being...

Colino

Inkling
NNID
MrColino
In the direct they said that Splat Zones will open once a certain portion of the community gets to level 10, how many do you think that is? 75% or something similar?
It would be a way lower percentage than that. There's no way more than 30% of players are already level 10+.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
We still get coins/exp for participating even if we lose right? 'Cause as tired as I am of Walleye Warehouse I'm still only lv.10 and need cash for my latest gear.

ScruffyHyphen

Inkling
I'm level 12, I believe. Havent hopped on yet today. Anxiously waiting, though. And trying to get good with the Chargers. I love them, but suck SO BAD at it.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
Lvl. 18. I always hope I get paired with lower than lvl. 10 so I can get them that extra 300 ex. Cause I always win, ya know ;)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
How close do you think we are now?

AdmiralClassy

Inkling
NNID
AdmiralClassy
Hope it's ready for when I finish college tomorrow, I wanna try out some ranked!

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
I'm glad they aren't unlocked yet, seeing as how the copy of the game i pre-ordered for delivery from best-buy didn't arrive friday, so i have to wait till tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom