Ranking problem

Yosef Shapiro

Inkling
I have a problem in Splatoon 2 where my rank will go from my actual rank, b, to c- after a rotation and then will go back to b after the next rotation. Does anybody else have this problem or know any solutions?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
So, do you mean with the rank when a gameplay changes, your rank changes? Well, each game mode has a ranking system. So you might be -C in one, and B in another. They did that so you will have separate ways of going up in score. If that is what you wanted explain, if not, then correct me here.

OctoBlooper27

Inkster Jr.
NNID
itsmemil
So, do you mean with the rank when a gameplay changes, your rank changes? Well, each game mode has a ranking system. So you might be -C in one, and B in another. They did that so you will have separate ways of going up in score. If that is what you wanted explain, if not, then correct me here.
yeah each game mode has a ranking system so you can be B+ in Rainmaker but C- in tower Control

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
But then what are you trying to ask then...? Because if you said this, then you answered your own question on why your rank changed through map rotation.
Same icon, different person from the original poster.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Same icon, different person from the original poster.
Yeah, this will eternally bug me in any sort of forum or chatroom. I get it, there are defaults, but man does it get hard to keep track of people when practically every new member uses the same default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom