• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Rate the Username above you.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
2/10

It looks like you spelled raisin wrong and even if you did spell it right, I hate raisins so.......

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
10/10 succinct and simplistic and a palindrome, I like it

EDIT: OH WOW WHAT THE HELL, I accidentally typed 1/10 where I meant 10/10. and didn't notice it until now, weeks later. I'm a scumlord

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
?/10
I thought the name was spam. I had to goggle the name, and I still have no idea what it is.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
?/10
I thought the name was spam. I had to goggle the name, and I still have no idea what it is.
Basically Karpador is the German name of of the Pokemon Magikarp. Graf is just a German title meaning "Count" or "Lord". The nick would be much better if I had thought about using a space though... or if I abbreviated a bit like I did for my Mii, Graf Karp.

anyway,
7/10 I appreciate the style, but got a bit too much special characters going on for my taste

Also my rating on my last post was a typo, which coincidentally made me look like a gigantic douchebag. @AKA , I am sorry if I somehow insulted you over that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom