• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Raw recruit

Rhysie

Inkling
NNID
Rhysette
Switch Friend Code
SW-1005-0837-2810
Hey, everyone! I'm fairly new to Splatoon 2. Just got a Switch not long ago as a birthday present from my partner. I was never able to play the first Splatoon but always wanted to so I'm glad I'm able to play the second game now! Was searching for a Spla2n community to learn tips from and to make some new friends.

Here's a little info about myself. My name is Rhys (sounds like Reese). I'm a 31-year-old woman from the Midwest United States. Some of my interests include martial arts, amateur radio, local social justice activism, graphic novels, tabletop and video games. I've been vegan for over 14 years and I'm not dead yet! I also care for pet mice and rats.

Looking forward to learning more about the game and meeting some folks. I've also joined the Discord server as Rhysie (sounds like Ree-see). Happy splatting!

Oh, here's me cosplaying. Yes, that's a 3DS in my pocket.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello, welcome to Squidboards Rhys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom