• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rayne, reporting for duty

RayneTheSkunk

Inkster Jr.
I am Rayne the Skunk also known as Skunkstripe or when playing smashbros, DragonKiss.
I've already made a few posts because I forget about welcome sections like this. As far as platoon goes I really enjoy using the charger weapons and believe they have better ink spreading use than people give credit for. I have no problem using shooters, but I am not particularly fond of rollers.

Outside of splatoon I play a wide range of games, but have a strong love for fighting games. While I only compete in Smash 4 currently I also play a lot of Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, and Arksys games while also dabbling a little bit in every other fighter.

A long with that I am also a digital artist. I look forward to shooting and discussing with you all.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards. :)

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome to the boards Rayne!
There are plenty of fellow Smashers here, good to have another and an artist to boot! Feel free to link to any of your work, I'd be down to check it out.

Well happy inking and enjoy your stay here, take care.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Welcome to the forums!

Who is your main in Smash Bros? I play a PM Kirby and Smash 4 Duck Hunt/Villager!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom