Recruit for a low rank/non-competitive squad

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
NNID: monkey.esq
Level: 36
I play late night US, Down for 1v1, friend battles, pick up squad action.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
NNID: WillhamBoyGenius
Level: 50
About me: I am excellent at Rollers and Sloshers, average at the other weapons NOT associated with Chargers in which case I'm terrible with them.

Retired from the Offshore competitive squad. Was with them for several months, but had no headset, so I couldn't play in tourneys. I now have a headset. I'd like to get back; starting in a casual squad this time and meet new people cx.

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
NNID: WillhamBoyGenius
Level: 50
About me: I am excellent at Rollers and Sloshers, average at the other weapons NOT associated with Chargers in which case I'm terrible with them.

Retired from the Offshore competitive squad. Was with them for several months, but had no headset, so I couldn't play in tourneys. I now have a headset. I'd like to get back; starting in a casual squad this time and meet new people cx.
Ok you may join SSI, a friend request is coming soon, just tell me if you want to get back to competitive and I can put you in my competitive squad.

Dragonette

Inkling
NNID
Kmjc777
NNID: kmjc777
Level: 38
I am best with rollers, decent with sloshers, blasters, and shooters, and CANNOT use chargers.

lukeRogers99

Inkling
MY NNID is parrot99 my level is 41 my rank is b+!

i am best with the slosher, duel schelcher, (costom)e leter 3 k, and the octoshot /tentitek splatershot!

lukeRogers99

Inkling
Here is it organized a bit better

Level:41
NNID:Parrot99
Mains:(custom)E Leter 3 K, Slosher, duel schelcher, and October shot/tentiteck splattershot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom