Recruiting Beginner-To-Ranked Members!

NNID
JordanFrank
Are you having trouble with ranked and your rank is C- through B-?
If so,I can help you with that!I'm currently recruiting people for a squad who need help on their rank.I can also give out tips.My NNID is JordanFrank.I'm looking for members who can work in a group well.Preferable age is 13 - 16.My schedule:
Mon - Thurs 4:30 PM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Break at 5:45 PM EST for 20 Minutes)
Fri 4:00 PM EST - 9:00 PM EST (Dinner Break at 7:00 PM EST for a hour)
Sat - Sun 1:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST (Break 1 at 4:00 PM EST.Break 2 at 7:00 PM EST for a hour)
I do not use Skype or any of that stuff because I don't like my voice being heard.If a squad doesn't have any members and you're recruiting I'm sorry if this is against the rules and you can lock this down.
Also English Users only.

Last edited:

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
I'm level 37 Rank B+/A-
My NNID is sirboopsalot
I'm normally available to play on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm-9pm, Saturday at 11am-6am, and Sunday at 2pm-8pm.
I live in Central time also.
I skateboard a lot too so the hours I said really vary but I'll always try to get some game time in.

I main the Tentatek Splattershot, the Jet Squelcher, the N-ZAP '89, and the .96 Gal regular and Deco.
My play style varies depending on the situation of the match. I'm best with defending the current score, but I can play offense and assist when needed.

The best way to get a hold of me is through my KIK which is zacariasc .
I hope to hear back from you. :)

Ag3ntSquid

Inkling
NNID
liylat
Hi!
My NNID: liylat
Mains: Neo splash-o-matic, Krak-on roller, Octobrush, Hero charger replica,
Would like to master/practicing: E-liter 3K series, Blasters
I'm in College so me schedule shifts around pretty often, but I'm usually available early on weekends, and in the evenings on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays!
Im rank A (level 50) and my other account is A+/S (level 25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom