Recruiting Crew Members!

supertotoro

Inkling
NNID
supertotoro21
Helloo! I'm part of a squad called My Friendos. We are a pretty casual bunch, but once we get more members we would like to start entering some competitions and what not. Our crew leader is @CrispyCroissants if you want to send him a message. But if you just post a reply, I'll try to get right back to you. :)

Breeze

Inkling
NNID
kasutostve
Hi! I'm looking for a casual group to join with the possibility of getting competitive later! :D

What are you looking for in a new squiddo (rank, weapons, availability?).

Thanks!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hi! I'm looking for a casual group to join with the possibility of getting competitive later! :D

What are you looking for in a new squiddo (rank, weapons, availability?).

Thanks!
Hiya! I'm the leader of the squad :) Were pretty much looking for anyone to join! Rank doesn't matter very much, availablity can vary honestly because I've been absent since my internet went out but I try and talk to everyone every single day !! :3 and weapons can be anything but one thing we need are chargers haha but that's completely okie dokie if you dont play that weapon specifically uwu;; I can send you a link in PMs to the server! :)

LaurynRose12

Inkling
Helloo! I'm part of a squad called My Friendos. We are a pretty casual bunch, but once we get more members we would like to start entering some competitions and what not. Our crew leader is @CrispyCroissants if you want to send him a message. But if you just post a reply, I'll try to get right back to you. :)
I am certainly looking for a chill squad! I just want some squids that I can play with on weekends(since I have school during the week). My weapons are usually chargers or splatlings, although in stages like Kelp Dome or Piranha Pit, I use an Aerospray RG or splat roller. MIn turf wars, my main focus when using long ranged weapons is taking out enemies. I’m still practicing, and some matches are way better than others. When using my Aerospray, I am focused on inking and clearing paths for my team. As a roller, I focus on defending the turf and using my inkstrike asap so the team can claim the mid.

I don’t participate in ranked a lot, but for ranked I almost always Aerospray RG. My skills in long-ranged aren’t perfect, and it’s more efficient to stick with what I can handle. I DO use long range, it my splatling.

I hope you can consider me to be part of the team!

(oh, but I do prefer to not video chat! I don’t feel comfortable with people watching me play...)

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
I am certainly looking for a chill squad! I just want some squids that I can play with on weekends(since I have school during the week). My weapons are usually chargers or splatlings, although in stages like Kelp Dome or Piranha Pit, I use an Aerospray RG or splat roller. MIn turf wars, my main focus when using long ranged weapons is taking out enemies. I’m still practicing, and some matches are way better than others. When using my Aerospray, I am focused on inking and clearing paths for my team. As a roller, I focus on defending the turf and using my inkstrike asap so the team can claim the mid.

I don’t participate in ranked a lot, but for ranked I almost always Aerospray RG. My skills in long-ranged aren’t perfect, and it’s more efficient to stick with what I can handle. I DO use long range, it my splatling.

I hope you can consider me to be part of the team!

(oh, but I do prefer to not video chat! I don’t feel comfortable with people watching me play...)
Totally!!! I'll send you a link to the squad rn!!!! :3c can't wait to play with you on the weekends and stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom