• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for a friendly group of people to play and practice together

NNID
xxCandiiLove
is it too late to join? i need a little bit more help with some weapons i have and this post is like a godsend.
i'm very defensive and i try to save my teammates whenever they are in trouble and stuff but its a bit rusty.

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
is it too late to join? i need a little bit more help with some weapons i have and this post is like a godsend.
i'm very defensive and i try to save my teammates whenever they are in trouble and stuff but its a bit rusty.
It's never too late to join and we'd be happy to have you! Just join the discord link in the original post to join! Hope to see you there!

SmaackBZ62

Inkling
NNID
smaackbz
Hello everyone! I am recruiting people for a new Splatoon group. Looking for people who want to play splatoon, practice, and just get better. This group is new and right now we are still getting it up and running. There is another squad I am a part of and they are currently in hiatus and we can merge the servers at a later time if it comes to that but we are looking for people to recruit to play, practice, and progress. These types of practices include discussions, map reviews, weapon tips/practices, game breakdown, etc. This is open to all players of any rank! The one main requirement is to be nice and friendly and kind to one another and want to help. This is made to be a friendly community for anyone willing to join. If you are interested, contact me on here or on discord! WhipCored#4592

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/jfFhpCc
Hey, I would like to join. I understand if you don't accept, cause hey, it's ok!

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Hey, I would like to join. I understand if you don't accept, cause hey, it's ok!
Hey, I actually just now saw this and sent you a friend request on discord. We would love to have you in the group and I accidentally ignored yours because I got to this post late. I'm in the process of moving so I haven't been on much to check this site. But we would love to have you in the server!

Donne

Inkling
NNID
DontaeDonne
Hey I've always been looking for people to play with, and if you don't mind I would like to join.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I joined this. This is amazing. I have a team already but I'd love to play with you guys and improve alongside you all. Heck, my team would love you guys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom