Recruiting for a new Competitive UK Team - Blood Night (team name not necessarily final)

Infin

Inkling
NNID
Infin
Switch Friend Code
SW-6895-6122-3705
Hey squiddos,

I want to start a new UK team. I haven't settled on a final name yet, but at the moment I've come up with "Blood Night". If you wanted to join but don't like the name, we can work together to improve it :)

I was an average of S+20 before rank X was introduced, and I'm looking for other players around or slightly above this level of skill. I'd like to play team League sessions at least twice a week, probably during evening rotations. Ability to Voice Chat would be necessary -I want to work on callouts and improve at them.

I don't want more than 5 or 6 people, as I've been in a team of ~11 people before and it becomes a mess with schedules clashing

Who I'm looking for:

>UK players
>People who were averaging S+20 or above before rank X
>People who are friendly, and can support others with improving their gameplay
>People who can team league at least twice per week, hopefully more than that
>People who can voice chat

Other Info about me:

>I'm 18 years old
>I never played Splatoon 1, so I'm still on the road of improvement
>I like the Splash-o-Matic, Splattershot, Splattershot Jr, Roller, Chargers, Jet Squelcher, and Mini Splatling
>(Will happily play with other weapons though)

Your age isn't a factor for me, though I've included my own age in case you want to know who you're playing with

I have a discord server set up if you want to talk about joining, or even just want to hang out: https://discord.gg/ZGadGFR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom