• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Recruiting for Overlook!

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
Highly competitive and peaceful team! Attitude and Game Play are equally valued here!

For those who are interested in joining, we are always recruiting, but we are very selective. But hey! It doesn't hurt to try! Feel free to contact @Static via private message.

Last edited:

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Don't waste your time with a prideful team that plays favorites.

:)

Last edited:

HsieTurtle

Inkling
NNID
HsieTurtle
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Requirements:

-Microphone -I Have a mic but I'm having issues setting it up in linux
-Active player
-Must be at least S rank.
-Thumbs

When you message me, be sure to include the following information:
-Time Zone: pacific time
-Current Splatoon Rank: S 60
-Best Weapons: Octobrush, Dynamo
-Strengths/ weaknesses as a player: Strengths: Control of enemy team, aggressiveness, map awareness, moray towers, wall tricks, beacon locations, tower riding, rainmaker possession, splat zone control,
Weakness: Blaster spam, Charges controlling map, grouped splash walls
-Why we should recruit you: I understand how to take objectives, I can protect teammates, I can spawn lock S, S+ teams on certain maps.
-Past competitive/ gaming experience: Double AK in cs go with amateur squad, Dota 2 amateur team
-Anything else: I like Splatoon and competition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom