Recruiting for the Clan [AM] (A to S+)

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
Hello!
By you reading this, I'm guessing you're looking for a clan or you are just interested in our clan.
Well, as an introduction, this is the [AM] clan. If you really want to know, AM stands for: "Ante Meridiem" which means: "Before Noon" I just had to think of a name!
Anyways, If you want to join a clan whose main focus is to make us the best team possible, then just fill out a form!
------------------------------------------
Details for the clan includes:
Time Zone:
UTC -6 (Central Time)
Ranking: [A to S+] (We can make some bending to A- depending on whether you deserve that title or not)
Communication: Skype as of now. (Working on a Team Speak 3 Server, if you want it)
Language: No Swearing or Vulgar language.
Age Preferred: 13+
Region: Central Time Area (Look on a time zone map for central time's region)
Commitment: We don't need to play all the time, but I would like to have an organized set of games every week.
Some personal info:
Splatoon name:
EP2274 (I can change it to a better name if you want)
Weapons: Sloshing Machine Neo, Jet Squelcher Custom, .96 Gal Deco, and I'm working on the tentatek shot.
Preferred style of play: Passive aggressive, which means I will sometimes play offensive when needed and I will try and defend as well.
NNID: EvilPegasus2274
So, if you want to join, just fill out this sheet:
Here
Also, leave a SquidBoards comment on this thread. (Just for reference and communication.)

UPDATE:
I can work around voice communications. AKA Discord. Although, getting them set up and everything will be a little bit more difficult.

Last edited:

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I'd probably send in an application if a discord server was available.

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
You don't have to. I am only an A- Skrublord.
Even if you are just A-, it doesn't mean you aren't good. If you could somehow send me some footage of a good game you've done, then I can consider letting you in.

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
No capture card and I have no good cameras. I think I'll stick to being an A- Skrublord.

MinatoAri

Inkling
NNID
GiovanniIsReal
Just out of curiosity, what is the median age for your squad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom