• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting New Members

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
E3K recruitment:
E3K is a group dedicated to bettering skills, making friends and having fun.

We are looking for some new members to join us! All ranks and levels allowed, whether you have just started or been playing for a long time, we welcome all to our group.

Within
E3K there are 2 groups Alpha and Beta, Alpha consists of S ranks ands above while Beta is A+ and below. This is mainly for ranked squads however Alpha members can still opt to help out and play with Beta members in squads. Outside of ranked the squad does a lot of turf wars, private battles and mini games too. [these do not usually use the Alpha/Beta ranking groups however]

Requirements:

The only real requirement is having discord as this is the main form of contact between the squad.
Also, although there is no set in stone age limit we wish to remind younger players that due to the mix of age there may be occasional mature content talked about, so younger members must know and be ok with this before joining.

How to join:

If you wish to join, send me a message or send a request to your group (http://squidboards.com/groups/e-lite-3k.1099/)

For Any Additional Information, Message Me Or Reply To The Tread.

FrenchToastKing

Inkling
NNID
FrenchToastKing
Hello FTK here. I would love to join your squad! My discord tag is FrenchToastKing#9806 . Add me ASAP!

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Was wondering if you had a discord chat! Im an S+ looking to do some youtube shenanigans. My friend and i have capture cards and a very good mic setup as well as some decent editing skills/software. Im an ex competitive player who mentored him to S rank. But now we have set out to meme >:D oh id also like to know what sort of channel youre setting out to make

Kav

Inkling
NNID
Luke.RQ
E3K recruitment:

We are looking for some new members to join us! All ranks and levels allowed, whether you have just started or been playing for a long time, we welcome all to our group.

Within
E3K there are 2 groups Alpha and Beta, Alpha consists of S ranks ands above while Beta is A+ and below. This is mainly for ranked squads however Alpha members can still opt to help out and play with Beta members in squads. Outside of ranked the squad does a lot of turf wars, private battles and mini games too. [these do not usually use the Alpha/Beta ranking groups however]

Requirements:

The only real requirement is having discord as this is the main form of contact between the squad.
Also, although there is no set in stone age limit we wish to remind younger players that due to the mix of age there may be occasional mature content talked about, so younger members must know and be ok with this before joining.

How to join:

If you wish to join, send me a message or send a request to your group (http://squidboards.com/groups/e-lite-3k.1099/)

My name is kav and i would love to join! My discord is Kav#3815

TwinPisces

Full Squid
NNID
shaymin80
Was wondering if you had a discord chat! Im an S+ looking to do some youtube shenanigans. My friend and i have capture cards and a very good mic setup as well as some decent editing skills/software. Im an ex competitive player who mentored him to S rank. But now we have set out to meme >:D oh id also like to know what sort of channel youre setting out to make
We do have a discord server and the YouTube channel will be a mix of messing around and proper matches, though it will probably lean more towards the having fun side of things. My discord is TwinPisces#9382 if you are still interested.

KidSquid

Inkling
NNID
GForceCorro
Hey! I was hoping if i could join your squad! I am a B- Player that hasnt played ranked in a while. Here is some information about me
-Mains the splash-o-matic and wasabi splattershot
-Trying to learn how to use the eliter 3k charger and gold dynamo roller
-likes to squid party in turf war (but if you kill me while i am partying you will be hunted down:mad: )
-Am level 26
-In the PT timezone, dont normally play on sundays.
My discord is KidSquidz#5074

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hey! I was hoping if i could join your squad! I am a B- Player that hasnt played ranked in a while. Here is some information about me
-Mains the splash-o-matic and wasabi splattershot
-Trying to learn how to use the eliter 3k charger and gold dynamo roller
-likes to squid party in turf war (but if you kill me while i am partying you will be hunted down:mad: )
-Am level 26
-In the PT timezone, dont normally play on sundays.
My discord is KidSquidz#5074
So you're Portuguese?Sure you can join the squad!
I can teach you some tricks with the E-Liter and Dynamo 'cause I play those weapons greatly.
Much like you I also like a squid partying.

Grant Hopper

Inkling
NNID
GrantHopper
Hey Twin! I was wondering if I could join your squad. As you know, I've been under the alias of E3KDeltaLibra for quite a bit. You always go for me, then squidbag over where I was splatted. I think that's just because I haven't asked permission to be in E3K, right? That has to be it! So... if you get this, just remember that I asked. Oh, my rank? I'm a B-, so I'll be more than fine to be placed in the Beta division at your command.

My Discord tag is Grant Hopper#6381.

Last edited:

Grant Hopper

Inkling
NNID
GrantHopper
E3K recruitment:

Within

Requirements:

How to join:

Hey Twin! It's Grant! My Discord tag is Grant Hopper#6381.

Grant Hopper

Inkling
NNID
GrantHopper
We do have a discord server and the YouTube channel will be a mix of messing around and proper matches, though it will probably lean more towards the having fun side of things. My discord is TwinPisces#9382 if you are still interested.
Hey Twin! You're on. My Discord tag is Grant Hopper#6381. Please friend request me, and maybe call.

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hey Twin! You're on. My Discord tag is Grant Hopper#6381. Please friend request me, and maybe call.
She's quite pissed at you because she thinks you're parodying her name and joking over the E3K. I'll tell her you wanna join the squad. Maybe she will forgive you.

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hey Twin! I was wondering if I could join your squad. As you know, I've been under the alias of E3KDeltaLibra for quite a bit. You always go for me, then squidbag over where I was splatted. I think that's just because I haven't asked permission to be in E3K, right? That has to be it! So... if you get this, just remember that I asked. Oh, my rank? I'm a B-, so I'll be more than fine to be placed in the Beta division at your command.

My Discord tag is Grant Hopper#6381.
Sent you a friend request on Discord. Answer ASAP! ^w^

Grant Hopper

Inkling
NNID
GrantHopper
E3K recruitment:

Within

Requirements:

How to join:

Look, I just felt left out. I looked up to you, and I wanted to join your squad. I'm banned for the time being, so... no Miiverse contact, so I devised a plan so sick, so cruel that it might just work. As Zeta said, I parodied off of your squad name. I know that you're still pretty pissed, but can I join?

Last edited:

Thorn

Inkling
NNID
Thornar.ru
Sup. S Rank here. Looking for a good group of people I can enjoy talking to and playing competitively. Discord: Thorn#3742

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Look, I just felt left out. I looked up to you, and I wanted to join your squad. I'm banned for the time being, so... no Miiverse contact, so I devised a plan so sick, so cruel that it might just work. As Zeta said, I parodied off of your squad name. I know that you're still pretty pissed, but can I join?
WAIT? You were banned from miiverse!?

morganmtb

Inkling
NNID
mlhmtb
Hi! I'm Morgan, I'm rank S and almost always use the kelp splatter scope. I'm from the US I'm fifteen and my discord is Morganmtb#2819 if you're interested lemme know :D

Kor1ALPHA

Inkling
NNID
KhoreyRei
Hello. This is my first time doing this but I'd like to join a squad and yours sounds pretty great. I'm hoping I can better my skills in ranked with a little help from a few new friends. I took a LONG break from Splatoon, but Im back and stuck between C+ and B-. Have prevously been up to A- but that was a year ago.
My discord tag is Kor1Alpha #8275. Hope to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom