• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting Squids! Clan: [SB] Sploot Billies

Carrot

Inkling
Hi guys! I am recruiting members for our new clan called Sploot Billies!

We're all about community, teamwork, and helping each other succeed in-game. Our focus is making a close community. This way we can work as a cohesive unit where everyone is played to their strengths.

We have a Facebook messenger group and a discord for match making, gameplay tips and random other BS. Currently have 5 active players that are all very friendly and love to play.

Requirements-
At least 10 hours of game play
Rank B- in at least one mode

This is a great clan to make new friends and find people to regularly play with, so if youre bored playing with rando's come shoot me a message or comment if youre interested!

Come say hello!

My Discord: Carrot#2843

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I want to join

Hammy_3

Inkling
NNID
Hammy
Switch Friend Code
SW-7404-8826-8106
Hello! I am very interested in joining your clan. I definitely have played more than 10 hours and I am B- in Splat Zones. My discord name is Hammy#9073. Thanks!

cupjaw

Inkling
NNID
John
Switch Friend Code
SW-4420-0700-2738
Hello, I recently played a series of turf war games with your clan and am interested in joining because your all are very skillful and I hope to improve. I have played over 55 hours and have some B rank in Rainmaker, Tower Control, and Splat Zones. My discord is cupjaw#4629 and my in game name is John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom