• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruitment [Open] - On 2 Bounce

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Recruitment status: Open

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce that I have the opportunity to form a second team for On the Bounce! This new team is being formed due the need to increase our current artillery.

The team main group was originally founded as Blackbelly Bouncers but earlier events has saw us join forces with the late On the Blinks to form On the Bounce which considerably bolstered our team and we have had great results including our recent 9th placing at the Splatoon Anniversary Invitational last week (and 3 top 5 finishes in the qualifiers).

*Final standings as of the 28th May 2016:

Our goals is to do the best we can in future tournaments but arguably the best thing that can happen in any team is to have fun a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶e. We
are going to be participating in the second season of LUTI so be quick about deciding whether to join!

Requirements:

• Capable of High Level gameplay (S or S+ rank required) and preferably competitive experience.
  • Players revolving around the GMT timezone is essential.
  • Anyone with proficiency in blasters AND shooters is also greatly appreciated.
If anyone is interested please contact me either via pm using or by replying in this thread using this quick form:

Name:
Weapon proficiency:
Country/Timezone:
Playstyle:

Anyone who is recruited for tryouts will be invited to our discord server. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Note: SIGN UPS CLOSE THIS FRIDAY!!

Last edited:

Kirbz

Inkling
NNID
coasterstudios
Name:Kirbz
Weapon proficiency:Blasters/Dynamos
Country/Timezone:USA EST
Playstyle:Aggressive/Defensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom