Recruitment (Post Here)

Ending

Inkling
NNID
PikminXOXO
Hello Squids
Please post all Application here or PM me or the other staff members.
Please answer the following questions, Thank you!

-Your Choice of Weapons
-Your rank
-Your Time Zone
-Your time of availability
-What you wish to achieve from this squad and why you like to join
-What type of role do you like to play as.
-Do you have Skype and or Discord
-Your Personality
-Any optional additional information

Retro64

Inkling
NNID
Mrretro644
-Rapid blasters,Carbon,Splatlings,splash and sploosh,kelp splattercharger, bamboozler, and all the splattershots what I use most is splash and carbon
-S
-CDT or central time
-Almost everyday But mostly on the weekends sometimes one weekdays
-I have skype and discord
-Well I am weird- ish and I guess you could say shy when its voice chat But when I get to know you guys I'd break out of it
-I can Edit and create overlays also I can stream and creat youtube vids i will make more youtube Vids when I get Elgato which is a capture card My youtube is Mr.retro64

dalyzor

Inkling
NNID
SockheadWriter
-E-Liter Scopes (custom and standard), Tentatek, Forge, Trislosher, Dual Squelchers (custom and standard), Krak-on Roller, Luna Neo, L-3 D, and some CJS.
-S(36) or something.
-EST, eastern time
-Most nights at, like, 9 or 10 EST. Some evenings, depending on work schedule. Friday/Saturday completely free, unless I have morning/evening shifts, which I usually have at least 1 on the weekends. I have morning classes that go until 2 for Monday/Wednesday and 3:30 for Tuesday/Thursday.
-So I can start to officially get into competitive Splatoon with a proper team. I've done plenty of Squads with friends from Skype and Reddit, and watched competitive streamers (basically just FLC at this point, and other xlt/Imperious players), so I want to put my knowledge and experience to action.
-Any. Look at the weapons I listed in the first bullet point; I can give map control support, ranged support, offensive support, or defensive support. My weapon of choice depends on team lineup/mode/maps available.
-Skype is Konohana753 and Discord is SockheadWriter (same as NNID)
-I've been described as stoic and indifferent. I can communicate things that go on when playing, but I'm not really a conversationalist outside of battle, mostly. I get frustrated, like anybody would.
-You can call me Dmitry, or Demi. It'd get weird referring to people here by their NNID's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom