1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Reggie is leaving Nintendo Of America

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by SacredWarrior, Feb 22, 2019.

1. SacredWarrior

SacredWarrior Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    SacredWarrior88
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5006-3355-6621
    As I'm sure, we're all Nintendo fans here right? Well we have received some sad news today. Reggie Fils-Aime is retiring in April and my body is not ready :( Yeah, yeah that joke is getting old but who cares?!

Doug Bowser is supposed to take his place and I can see the Bowser memes now -_- Oh Lord......

I wish Reggie the best in his retirement and may the Triforce be with him! Nintendo won't be the same without Reggie but he'll always be remembered! :D

BadHorse413 likes this.
  2. Fabrunette

Fabrunette Inkling

NNID:
    Fabrunette
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8140-7460-1544
    A big F from me. Though i'm from Europe. But hey it's still sad to see people go