• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Releasing the kraken

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
The kraken is fun, especially when it tries to attack you over a net and drowns, but beware the kraken can still wait for you to get off of the net, and attack you with its main weapon, also sometimes they can still attack you and drown over a net, IF you stand too close to the actual ground...:confused:

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
People love to kraken fight, once you use yours, they use theirs, I really hate when they do that! :(
i love doing this, whether giving or receiving. i've dubbed it "kraken kisses" <3

i love the kraken, if you could main specials i would probably main it. there's always some fun shenanigans with it as well, like falling straight off the map or trying to kraken over a grate.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
i love doing this, whether giving or receiving. i've dubbed it "kraken kisses" <3

i love the kraken, if you could main specials i would probably main it. there's always some fun shenanigans with it as well, like falling straight off the map or trying to kraken over a grate.
Same on all of those XD

The kraken is so cute though ~♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom