• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rendered Hopes: EU S+ Recruitment Thread

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Hello, and welcome! We are Rendered Hopes, a small squad who are looking for competitive EU players. We are in need of more players, but not any players.

*What you can expect from us:
  • Activity
  • Treat you the way we treat our brother.
  • Squad up 2-3 times a week for practice and improvement.
  • We will ask if anyone's up for Splatoon if any of us have free time.
*Requirements:
  • Long practicing, active players.
  • Players that are nice, mature, and respectful. (No Age Restriction)
  • The player we are looking must be S+. We can still tryout S players but we strongly recommend players that play on an S+ level.
  • Players that have Discord, because it is our main chat
*Application form:

Here is the application form where you have to fill in application form if interested in joining Rendered Hopes. Please make sure to get us notified that you have applied all the questions in the application form by replying back to the thread. Also, keep in mind that we will be trying you out in a private battle.

Last edited:

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Note: The thread will get a bump everytime it starts falling apart, or not getting replies, because we are still looking for members. However, we will stop recruiting members later on if we have enough members.

Last edited:

Chemfire

Inkling
NNID
Chemfire
Sent in an application after receiving a message on reddit. Would love to show my skills.

Rey + Finn

Inkling
NNID
HymeTime47
Sent in an application! I am gone this weekend unfortunately. And I have family vacation the week after. So yeah?

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Haha, definitely no problem! Thanks, we will get to look at the form soon and we will be contacting you. ^^

Ayumu

Inkling
NNID
MK84Ever
Rendered Hopes: Recruitment Thread

Hello, Mumbo here. We are Rendered Hopes, a small squad who are looking for competitive players. We are four at the moment, but we are in need of more players, but not any players.

We are looking for:

• Long practicing, active players.
  • Players that are nice, mature, and respectful. (No Age Restriction)
  • The player we are looking for must be S-S+ rank.
  • Players that have Discord, because it is our main chat

Here is the link where you have to fill in application form if interested in joining Rendered Hopes. Please make sure to get us notified that you have applied all the questions in the application form by replying back to the thread. Also, keep in mind that we will be trying you out in a private battle.

Oh, and also here is the link for our group in squidboards.

All in all, we really hope the squad turns to be working out more than our expectations and beyond! We are a group of close friends, and we will be treating you as our brother. Have a good day!

-Mumbo
Sent in application. ^-^

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Okay, no problem! Thanks to everyone who applied! I will be checking the application later, and later on, I will be sending the link to our channel. Thank you, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom