• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Reporting from Finland!

Minnake

Inkling
NNID
Minnake
Hi everyone!

I'm new to Squidboards! (Obviously.)
I found this forum from Twitter, and decided to join to see what kind of community this is. It would be nice to get some friends who enjoy the same games. :3 I usually go by the nick Minnake everywhere, my twitter is @miyasshii.

I'm fairly new to Splatoon, I got my WiiU and Splatoon about a month ago. I also bought Smash, but because Splatoon is too awesome I haven't been playing Smash hardly at all...Anyways! Currently I'm level 24 and just hit B rank. I started playing ranked battles only after I got level 20, so I'm still getting used to ranked. Now I main slosher, but before that I used mostly rollers and dual squelcher. I totally suck with snipers. 8S

Besides Splatoon I play Pokémon games, Guild Wars 2, and sometimes Tera, Civilization or some PS3 games.
On my free time I also practice Aikido and Iaido, read books and enjoy coffee. :3

Ok that's it! I'm looking forward to see what this forum has to offer. 8)
:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: Nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom