• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Request A Weapon

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
ELitre
-------
1st Match: Okay... Not as quick as the Squiffer.
2nd Match: Good for long range kills!
3rd match: Upclose fights are dangerous
4th Match: WHYYYY?
5th Match: I'm horrible with this gun.

Review:
WARNING: This gun is only for charger users/"pros".
The Elitre is a good charger, but honestly, if you don't use chargers, good luck getting used to it. It's not too good for turf wars when it comes to inking, but for killing and supporting your team, it's great! (If you're used to Chargers). If you are trying to get into Chargers, this one is NOT a good option, but on the other hand, if you are good with chargers, pick it up! I didn't do too good of a job showcasing the ELitre-3K's abilities in the video, but I managed to get a 4 kill average with this gun.

It's sub, the Burst Bomb, is what you would use to quickly get around, as it doesn't use up a lot of ink, and it spreads ink more efficiently than quickly firing without a full charge. The Echolocator is great for getting splats, even when the enemy is hiding in ink.

Rating:
3.8 Ink tanks out of 5

Video:
Coming soon

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
Rapid Blaster Deco
-----

1st match: This thing rocks!
2nd match: I love suction bombs
3rd match: It has great range!
4th match: Winning streak!
5th match: Take that, Rollers!

Review:
this blaster is very good! Even though it doesn"t have the strongest blast, it has great range, allowing for sneaky kills. Getting the Suction Bomb Rush really helps cover ground, but you can be a little vulnerable. The Rapid Blaster Deco is a great weapon! It,s mostly offensive, but you can use the Suction Bombs as a defense, eg. scaring enemies away.

Rating:
4 and a half ink tanks out of 5

Video:

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
Sploosh-O-Matic

1: This thing rocks!
2: I always enjoy killing people
3: I beat a .52 Gal
4: Short range, good power... Worth it!
5: Kelp Dome is best map for this gun 10/10

Review: The SOM is great for close up situations. It is very easy to over power your enemies by placing the beacons in smart places. The Killer Wail can get you long range kills while you get the short range ones, and it helps force your enemies into spots that you can kill them in. Overall, this gun is great for covering turf, having such a good firing rate does help.

Rating:
4 and a half ink tanks out of 5

Video:

Alright, Kelp Splatterscope coming up. (I just prefer that one :p)

Last edited:

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
Splattershot

1: Ah, Burst Bombs are bae
2: Blackbelly is great for this gun
3: It's range and fire rate are perfect
4: Powerhouse
5:Bomb Rush rocks!

Review: The Splattershot is an amazing gun! Despite being the second gun available in the game, it is one of the best! With perfect range for it's power, perfect power for it's fire rate and perfect fire rate for it's range. Though the Burst Bombs aren't that good, the're good for scaring enemies and splitting enemies who are just out of range. Although they aren't as powerful as suction Bombs, they're still great!
The Splattershot is great at it's job, which is splattering the ground.

Rating:
4.8 ink tanks out of 5

Video:

Last edited:

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I guess I'll go ahead and throw the Heavy Splatling suggestion in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom