• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

requests: ill draw your fav pokemon poorly

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Thank you guys 😊 im always busy with life so i only draw every so often now lol its nice to have a reason to draw again. Heres an old doodle page with some ocs on it (im on mobile so sorry for formatting)

doodle_dump_by_shayreep_dfanbk5-414w-2x.jpg

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
keep popping in here to see all the updates, just wanted to say your art is SO CUTE, love your stuff

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Agreed with the above ^^ I don't know what you mean by poorly, @Shayreep, these are adorable!!

If you want one more, Piplup has always had a soft spot in my heart, despite not being a pokemon player much myself.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
keep popping in here to see all the updates, just wanted to say your art is SO CUTE, love your stuff
Agreed with the above ^^ I don't know what you mean by poorly, @Shayreep, these are adorable!!

If you want one more, Piplup has always had a soft spot in my heart, despite not being a pokemon player much myself.
Thank you guys! Yes I am still taking requests, theyre just on hold until i settle into my new place next week 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom