• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Reset upgrades"

BooDestroyer

Full Squid
NNID
BooDestroyer
How and why is this a thing again? Who would even consider doing this to all their weapons in Octo Canyon?

This was also present in the first game. Why would you want to downgrade them after going through all that trouble of getting 1500 power eggs apiece for each upgrade? The fact that you even have this option after doing all that just baffles me. I just don't get it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
How and why is this a thing again? Who would even consider doing this to all their weapons in Octo Canyon?

This was also present in the first game. Why would you want to downgrade them after going through all that trouble of getting 1500 power eggs apiece for each upgrade? The fact that you even have this option after doing all that just baffles me. I just don't get it.
Because even if it isn't used by many, players should have the option to start over if they want to. It does happen, when someone stops playing for a long time and wants to start fresh, or the copy changes hands to someone else. It'd be more objectionable if this option WASN'T there.

Reactions: the

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Because options are good, I guess? You could always just restart it and only upgrade one thing to play around if you wanted to. I see no harm.

BooDestroyer

Full Squid
NNID
BooDestroyer
Wait I don't understand. The title says "Reset Upgrade" what does that even mean? Only thing I understand is that it involves around Octo Canyon (single player). Anyone care to explain?
If you have upgraded all your weapons there in the Enhancifier, you are given this option. I just don't understand why it's even a thing or why anyone would want to do it.

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
If you have upgraded all your weapons there in the Enhancifier, you are given this option. I just don't understand why it's even a thing or why anyone would want to do it.
Well, at least it's optional. Maybe some people who just want to? I honestly don't know why so I agree with you on why the heck is it even there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom