Revenge is Sweet.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
So earlier today, there was this one guy playing Turf War against me, and squidbagged any time he splatted anyone. I splat him, I squidbag. Vengence...
BUT THEN, he was on my team the next round. You know what he did? Followed me around and squidbagged. I proceeded to set my controller down for the rest of the battle. He eventually got bored and started inking. I stayed there.

He actually started spamming "C'Mon" at me, and I'm just like "Bro, you would have done this too if I was actually doing something. Don't even try it."

Anyway, have you guys ever had a similar experience? I'd love to know!

97Stephen

Pro Squid
Nope. I've had people squidbag me so I squidbag them back, but I've never had anybody with hard feelings afterwards, or at least not like that.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
Nope. I've had people squidbag me so I squidbag them back, but I've never had anybody with hard feelings afterwards, or at least not like that.
I envy you. Things like this are common for me. Not the exact situation, but just the overall attitude. It's tiresome.

Filo ITA

Full Squid
NNID
FiloSNK
Yeah it happened to me too.

No surprise, I'm a dynamo main and people hate me. btw, the higher your level and rank, the less you'll get paired with such morons.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
Yeah it happened to me too.

No surprise, I'm a dynamo main and people hate me. btw, the higher your level and rank, the less you'll get paired with such morons.
I wish. I'm Lv. 44 right now, and I constantly get paired with 50's. (This guy as 50, btw.) I actually prefer people below 50 to reduce the chance of the "I don't care anymore" syndrome.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I don't squidbag people even when they've done it to me because I would prefer to just keep shooting. However, I will target them for the entire match. My name in the game is 'Senapi' so.... Don't complain to me. You're the one who wanted senpai to notice you. :P

I had one match where a sniper decided to squidbag me so I made sure to splat her with the Hydra every time I saw her... She followed me around the next match. It made me laugh honestly. Don't bite off more than you can handle I guess. :v

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
I envy you. Things like this are common for me. Not the exact situation, but just the overall attitude. It's tiresome.
You can just ignore them... I rarely see squidbagging but if I do I just ignore them and get on with playing. Maybe I say 'dork' but it doesn't go any further than that :)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
So earlier today, there was this one guy playing Turf War against me, and squidbagged any time he splatted anyone. I splat him, I squidbag. Vengence...
BUT THEN, he was on my team the next round. You know what he did? Followed me around and squidbagged. I proceeded to set my controller down for the rest of the battle. He eventually got bored and started inking. I stayed there.

He actually started spamming "C'Mon" at me, and I'm just like "Bro, you would have done this too if I was actually doing something. Don't even try it."
Wow, this is exactly what I do when people irritate me with such an act.

Not helping them every time they're on my team and making sure I beat them if they're on the other team. I do this until they leave. Sometimes I think, they're thinking, "Why did I suddenly get a ****ing losing streak!!!???"

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
It's a bit hard to ignore, BUT they do look stupid when they do it sooooo... XP

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
My L Trigger is a bit wonky, and if I don't mash it down hard, it makes my character squidbag instead of swim. I haven't noticed too many people get upset about this. Frankly, I don't understand why this bothers people in the first place. It's just lighthearted taunting or an attempt to piss you off and make you play worse. If you fall for it, you are either overreacting to something harmless or you are playing right into their hands. There is literally no good reason to get upset over it.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I don't like squidbagging at all as I think it is disrespectful and sophomoric. But this IS a kid's game...

So, revenge story...
I was playing the CJS on Ancho-V and an opposing Forge Pro user rushed to our base as the match started. He splatted me as I was inking from the corner on one of the mobile platforms and squidbagged for awhile. Long enough that he got splatted by one of my teammates. But that isn't the revenge part. After I respawned I went about my business of claiming turf and splatting people in my way. Well, he got in my way a few times after that and I splatted him every time. I just stayed out of his range and he didn't do anything about it besides die. He tried to rush me down once, but I burst bombed him. The best part was when someone superjumped to him. I splatted him, then splatted the guy that landed right on his corpse. They were so close the little splat marker almost didn't show two people.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I've seen it twice where I come across somebody splatting my teammates and squidbagging afterwards. Both times I promptly splatted the squidbagger and did it back.

Childish? Yeah... but it felt good dishing out a daily dose of karma.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
I've seen it twice where I come across somebody splatting my teammates and squidbagging afterwards. Both times I promptly splatted the squidbagger and did it back.

Childish? Yeah... but it felt good dishing out a daily dose of karma.
Literally me. XD

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
It does work as an anger tool, but they don't realize that my average score is over 1000... so 800 points is my worst... which is usually four times their score.

So really, they succeeded in 1. Angering me 2. Making me do worse (not badly) 3. Making themselves look stupid in the process. For my sake, this kind of anger warfare isn't very beneficial to ANYONE.
My L Trigger is a bit wonky, and if I don't mash it down hard, it makes my character squidbag instead of swim. I haven't noticed too many people get upset about this. Frankly, I don't understand why this bothers people in the first place. It's just lighthearted taunting or an attempt to piss you off and make you play worse. If you fall for it, you are either overreacting to something harmless or you are playing right into their hands. There is literally no good reason to get upset over it.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
I forgot to mention this, but I was using my Luna Blaster at the time. My main is the Inkbrush, imagine how mad he would have gotten if I was using THAT.

StarMoral

Inkling
NNID
StarMoral5
I forgot to mention this, but I was using my Luna Blaster at the time. My main is the Inkbrush, imagine how mad he would have gotten if I was using THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom