RHIP Social Thread!

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
I wonder if we'll get more commands on the D-Pad for Splatoon, doesn't really matter but hey :)

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
I wonder if we'll get more commands on the D-Pad for Splatoon, doesn't really matter but hey :)
what commands are there currently? Are there anything? Didn't mess with the Dpad in the testfire...

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
what commands are there currently? Are there anything? Didn't mess with the Dpad in the testfire...
Just up and down on the D-Pad. Not really a command but a way to communicate which were
Booyah,
To Me!
Nice and
Come On!
But, as I said only up and down usable with only 2 commands. They could probably add all 4 in the final version.

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
Just downloaded Splatoon, I hope I don't need to wait until midnight PMT to play :P

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
Good games Jiggly, We played a couple of matches (I joined your room), but we only got to play 2 matches on the same team (I was David). We won 1 and lost another! Overall, it was pretty hype and I can't wait to play again tomorrow :)

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
Good games Jiggly, We played a couple of matches (I joined your room), but we only got to play 2 matches on the same team (I was David). We won 1 and lost another! Overall, it was pretty hype and I can't wait to play again tomorrow :)
You did well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom