• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ridiculous Ranked

I've been playing ranked recently, and some pretty funny stuff has happened. Any thing funny happen to you during ranked? Or even Turf Wars? Go on, spill!

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Not really recent, but I remember this one time on Camp Triggerfish where I pushed a bubbler off the edge. What made it so memorable was the way it happened, as the bubbler was trying to splat my teammate and turned around at the last second to only see the face of their murderer. I couldn't shake my smile for the rest of the match!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
I was playing a match, it was going pretty well, I starting fighting with a Tentatek and as we were fighting we both ran out of ink. We stared at each other for a bit.. I hopped in Squid mode and he hopped back! It was just a good moment I had with him and I'll forever remember him! (not his name though I don't speak Japanese)

Phlox

Senior Squid
NNID
PhloxofBirds
There have been some pretty funny moments, but none recently. One time while I was playing Splatling, I was in a 1v1 with someone. I threw out a Splash Wall before I was splatted, and the Splash Wall ended up splatting him too.

KarubanBeika

Inkling
NNID
KarubanBeika
I was playing Rainmaker on Bluefin Depot and the Rainmaker shield was about to appear when all the sudden an enemy super jumps right in front of me launching a splat bomb right at their feet (teammate got him soon after he super jumped) causing the Rainmaker shield to grow pushing me off the ledge into the water ;-;
ridiculous ranked.png

sorry pic is big ;-;

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Whenever i keep seeing golden Aerosprays RG in a team that end up with 1.10 K/D ratio's. They are becoming alarmingly more frequent in A ranks and i don't know why, after tanking so badly for a few matches you'll have to realise the weapon might not be ideal for you?? Or is rankscumming becoming so bad right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom