Roller Coaster Kings/Queens? How about waterslides?

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
Started at 7, took an hour long break at nine, got to Roller Coaster King at 12:30. A good 4 and a half hours of agonizing teammates.

My guess? Water slide's gonna take this. So many losses.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599

Made King status 4-something in the morning

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
King of Water Slides.jpg

Started at around the beginning of Splatfest (midnight ET) and pretty much splatted the night away until sometime before 4 AM.

Kinda like how I'm just casually checking my vibe up there. So far it's my highest!

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
There were 4 hours left of Splatfest and I was halfway to champion. I did some math (poorly probably) and figured it would take me 5 hours to reach King if I lost every match, but less than half that time if I won every match.

Well, luckily, I won nearly every match.

I started off at chill (had a bad early run of Splatfest) and had a winning streak to +17.5 and then got a few losses before reaching King with over an hour to spare.

I came back in the last 15 minutes and played a few matches and won my last match against a tough team.

Waterslide King, and yea, we lost, but I did pretty well myself and had a lot of fun so I'm not too bummed.

I already used 4 Super Sea Snails, but this time I'm saving at least 6 up until right before next Splatfest because I always think of something I want last minute.

I kind of wish there was another level after King that was 0/200 so we would know who the true fiends are, hehe.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
My brother couldn't make Splatfest this time around, so I grinded him to a waterslide king as well as myself to a waterslide queen.

It was hell.

I feel like I learned a lot though. Got better at the game.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
My brother couldn't make Splatfest this time around, so I grinded him to a waterslide king as well as myself to a waterslide queen.

It was hell.

I feel like I learned a lot though. Got better at the game.
Yeah I felt a real improvement in my skill this Splatfest. Learned a few new tricks. Congrats on becoming a King AND a Queen!

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
My inkling became Roller Coaster Queen much quicker than I anticipated. I had almost as many disconnects as I had actual losses actually, but I'd say my win percentage was at the very least above 80%.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
I started playing at about 3:00ish PM eastern. I had Roller Coaster King at about twenty till eight. I then put the game down because I was sick of having Port Mackerel shoved down my throat.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
By playing my butt off, I managed to reach King rank in a little over 3 hours of Splatfest's start. Sadly I couldn't play much more after that, I was busy with work yesterday and was exhausted when I got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom